If going seamlessly into an up-stand, the joint needs to be solid. So it needs to be glued and screwed to the worktop.
- I have recently casted a concrete table top using the ‘GRFC Concrete Worktop Premix’. We want the table top thicker/wider but the slab has already set. How would I do this?
- I have found a few pinholes since I have applied the sealer. What can I do to repair these?
- Would it be possible to build an old polished concrete casted fireplace that has damaged edges and corners?
- Can I use Microcement Over an Electric Underfloor Heating System?
- I am interested in doing my first microcement project. What do I need?
- I want to use 18mm moisture resistant MDF as a sub-base for my microcement project. Is this ok or is it too thin?