Essentially any joint need to be solid. So the piece of wood/MDF etc that is forming the splashback needs to be bonded REALLY well to both the wall and worktop. Using glue and using screws is the best way to achieve this. Please refer to the microcement instructions for application.
- I have recently casted a concrete table top using the ‘GRFC Concrete Worktop Premix’. We want the table top thicker/wider but the slab has already set. How would I do this?
- I have found a few pinholes since I have applied the sealer. What can I do to repair these?
- Would it be possible to build an old polished concrete casted fireplace that has damaged edges and corners?
- What do I do if there are holes on my concrete project?
- What Do I Have to Do for Upstand Project?
- Where Can I Use Your Microcement and Premix Kit?