If not sealed properly then yes. We have a range of sealers we recommend. We also recommend that the concrete is waxed from time to time and that any spillages such as vinegar, lemon juice, wine, coke etc are wiped up in good time and not left to sit.
- I have recently casted a concrete table top using the ‘GRFC Concrete Worktop Premix’. We want the table top thicker/wider but the slab has already set. How would I do this?
- I have found a few pinholes since I have applied the sealer. What can I do to repair these?
- Would it be possible to build an old polished concrete casted fireplace that has damaged edges and corners?
- What Do I Have to Do for Upstand Project?
- Can I use Microcement Over an Electric Underfloor Heating System?
- I am interested in doing my first microcement project. What do I need?