Each Worktop Premix Kit will cover an area of 0.6sqm at a thickness of 20mm. If you are building “lips” or “downstands” around the outer perimeter of the concrete to give your worktop the appearance of a greater thickness do not forget to include these in your area calculations.
- I have recently casted a concrete table top using the ‘GRFC Concrete Worktop Premix’. We want the table top thicker/wider but the slab has already set. How would I do this?
- I have found a few pinholes since I have applied the sealer. What can I do to repair these?
- Would it be possible to build an old polished concrete casted fireplace that has damaged edges and corners?
- What Do I Have to Do for Upstand Project?
- Can I use Microcement Over an Electric Underfloor Heating System?
- I am interested in doing my first microcement project. What do I need?