Yes it can be used in bathrooms and wet areas however we recommend you seek our advice or better still training before undertaking such projects.
- I have recently casted a concrete table top using the ‘GRFC Concrete Worktop Premix’. We want the table top thicker/wider but the slab has already set. How would I do this?
- I have found a few pinholes since I have applied the sealer. What can I do to repair these?
- Would it be possible to build an old polished concrete casted fireplace that has damaged edges and corners?
- What do I do if there are holes on my concrete project?
- What Do I Have to Do for Upstand Project?
- Where Can I Use Your Microcement and Premix Kit?