Essentially any joint need to be solid. So the piece of wood/MDF etc that is forming the splashback needs to be bonded REALLY well to both the wall and worktop. Using glue and using screws is the best way to achieve this. Please refer to the microcement instructions for application.
- What do I do if there are holes on my concrete project?
- What Do I Have to Do for Upstand Project?
- Where Can I Use Your Microcement and Premix Kit?
- Can I use Microcement Over an Electric Underfloor Heating System?
- I am interested in doing my first microcement project. What do I need?
- I want to use 18mm moisture resistant MDF as a sub-base for my microcement project. Is this ok or is it too thin?