If not sealed properly then yes. We have a range of sealers we recommend. We also recommend that the concrete is waxed from time to time and that any spillages such as vinegar, lemon juice, wine, coke etc are wiped up in good time and not left to sit.
- What Do I Have to Do for Upstand Project?
- Can I use Microcement Over an Electric Underfloor Heating System?
- I am interested in doing my first microcement project. What do I need?
- I want to use 18mm moisture resistant MDF as a sub-base for my microcement project. Is this ok or is it too thin?
- Basic Worktop Premix Concrete Casting Instructions
- I want to make a concrete worktop and splash-back using microcement. I want them to look seamless. What should I consider?