If not sealed properly then yes. We have a range of sealers we recommend. We also recommend that the concrete is waxed from time to time and that any spillages such as vinegar, lemon juice, wine, coke etc are wiped up in good time and not left to sit.
- What is the best way to mix Concrete Lab concrete products?
- Is the Smoothing Paste colour matched to the Worktop Premix Kit or Craft Mix Colours?
- How good does my mould have to be?
- Do the finished surfaces differ with the prefabrication method and “cast-in-place” method?
- I want to make a REALLY large concrete worktop. Should I use the prefabrication method or “cast-in-place”?
- What is the coverage rate of your GiGi Sealer?