Each Worktop Premix Kit will cover an area of 0.6sqm at a thickness of 20mm. If you are building “lips” or “downstands” around the outer perimeter of the concrete to give your worktop the appearance of a greater thickness do not forget to include these in your area calculations.
- What Do I Have to Do for Upstand Project?
- Can I use Microcement Over an Electric Underfloor Heating System?
- I am interested in doing my first microcement project. What do I need?
- I want to use 18mm moisture resistant MDF as a sub-base for my microcement project. Is this ok or is it too thin?
- Basic Worktop Premix Concrete Casting Instructions
- I want to make a concrete worktop and splash-back using microcement. I want them to look seamless. What should I consider?