Microcement is suitable for wet rooms and walk-in showers because it is a waterproof product. However it is only as good as the substrate onto which it is applied so it should only ever be used as part of a wet-room system.
- What do I do if there are holes on my concrete project?
- Where Can I Use Your Microcement and Premix Kit?
- Can I use Microcement Over an Electric Underfloor Heating System?
- I am interested in doing my first microcement project. What do I need?
- I want to use 18mm moisture resistant MDF as a sub-base for my microcement project. Is this ok or is it too thin?
- I want to make a concrete worktop and splash-back using microcement. I want them to look seamless. What should I consider?