Our microcement can be used both internally and externally. In both settings it will require a sealer to be applied to afford it water-resistant properties.
- What do I do if there are holes on my concrete project?
- Where Can I Use Your Microcement and Premix Kit?
- Can I use Microcement Over an Electric Underfloor Heating System?
- I am interested in doing my first microcement project. What do I need?
- I want to use 18mm moisture resistant MDF as a sub-base for my microcement project. Is this ok or is it too thin?
- I want to make a concrete worktop and splash-back using microcement. I want them to look seamless. What should I consider?